Partner With Us
The Robert Graham Center for Policy Studies in Family Medicine and Primary Care regularly partners with individuals and institutions to conduct or support primary care research and to expand its capacity for such research. Current partnership opportunities include the following:
Opportunities for Individuals
- Apply for the visiting scholars program: The Larry A. Green Visiting Scholars Program is a four-week program in health policy. Scholars work with Graham Center staff in Washington, D.C., on original research projects, with a goal of national publication and dissemination.
- Apply for the fellowship program: The Robert L. Phillips, Jr., Health Policy Fellowship is a one-year appointment. Fellows work with Graham Center staff in Washington, DC, to address health policy questions of interest, with a goal of national publication and dissemination.
- Co-host a Primary Care Forum: Forums focus on timely issues in primary care and include brief presentations by panel members, followed by open discussion among attendees. To suggest a topic or participate in an upcoming forum, contact the Graham Center at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Opportunities for Institutions
- Contract with us: The Graham Center can meet your family medicine or primary care research, analysis, and mapping needs. To inquire about our availability and rates, contact Megan Coffman at email@example.com.
- Collaborate with us: The Graham Center regularly collaborates with institutions on shared research interests and works jointly on publications and presentations. To inquire about collaborating with us on your institution’s project, contact the Graham Center at firstname.lastname@example.org.