Maps, Data, and Tools
The Ariadne Project
The goal of The Ariadne Project is to address organization and models of care (workforce and team development, scale, and new models for management) and financing (market structure, political economy, and uptake of evidence) for primary health care.
Social Deprivation Index (SDI)
The Robert Graham Center has compiled the Social Deprivation Index (SDI), which is a composite measure of area level deprivation.
As with many health issues in the United States, public health, primary care, and health equity have emerged as crucial components of the COVID-19 pandemic response and recovery.
Story Map: Sexuality Education Legislation
A state-by-state comparison of health indicators.
Data & Tools
View or download information about family medicine, and primary care physicians, and their patients.
View and download curriculum materials from the Robert Graham Center.
State Map Collections
Select a state below to view the following types of maps:
- Primary Care Health Professional Shortage Area (HPSA) Maps
- Primary Care HPSA Withdrawal Maps
- State of Primary Care Workforce
- State Workforce Projections
- Family Medicine Residency Footprint Maps
- Closing Family Medicine Residency Footprint Maps
- Impact of Cuts in Medicare Payment Maps